All our stone is cut to order with a minimum 4 week lead time on any orders placed. Its our goal to have you completely satisfied with your stone.
Please remember that samples are intended as a guide only. Due to the nature of natural stone, colours can and do vary from batch to batch and we cannot guarantee colour and shades.
Stones are natural products and as such may contain minor blemishes and fissures. This is not an indication of fault, but an inherent characteristic of stone.
We are unable to accept returns due to any of the above mentioned natural geological and natural variations. Expect colour variation on all natural products.
It is your responsibility to check that all of the details relating to your order are correct and provide us with all relevant information relating to the environment in which the goods are intended to be used and for their delivery.
It is important to check your measurements carefully. An order should always include an additional 10% to allow for wastage to cover cutting, minor imperfections and breakage. Allow 15% wastage on parquet and herringbone timber orders or stones that are laid on the diamond. If you do not order enough, subsequent Goods (due to them being a naturally occurring product) may not be exactly the same as the original Goods.
If you the client, builder architect or installer are in any doubt regarding any of the above it is your responsibility to contact Buy Bath Stone. Buy Bath Stone will not be held responsible to any returns or consequential loss as a result of natural variation or colour variation of our goods.
Please note the following conditions of our delivery service.
- Please check your delivery on arrival and note any breakages on the driver`s paperwork. If the goods and deemed and proven to be damaged on delivery, by the way of documentary evidence such as a photograph, we will bear the cost of re-delivery and a replacement goods.
- The haulier will only deliver to the nearest practical point of access to the property from the road.
- When required a tail lift or crane lift vehicle will be used for deliveries. The tail lift can only drop on to hard surfaces on level floors, i.e. concrete.
- It is the responsibility of the client to inform us of any access limitations for delivery so a suitable vehicle can be used otherwise the goods may be retained by the driver and you will be responsible for any redelivery or storage charges.
- No responsibility whatsoever will be accepted by Buy Bath Stone for any labour charges incurred due to late/delayed deliveries. Buy Bath Stone cannot be responsible for consequential loss due to late deliveries.
- We will not entertain claims of breakage or shortfall that are reported more than two working days from receipt of delivery.
- When stone is delivered, the client needs to inform Buy Bath Stone within 48 hours if they are unhappy with the quality. Outside the 48 hour window, Buy Bath Stone cannot accept any responsibility. If you do not reject them within this time or if you have installed them, you will be deemed to have accepted them and we will have no liability to you.
- We reserve the right to ask for evidence (such as a photograph) of breakage or quality issues reported before replacements can be sent. Due to the nature of the product and the nature of deliveries the client can expect some small damage (ie small chips to edges of stone) and this is not deemed as faulty goods.
- Payment is required on placement of your order. Please note that we will not arrange delivery until we are in receipt of cleared funds.
- There are two types of delivery available. If you wish to specify a specific date for your delivery you can do so when you place your order. However this service will be more expensive than the economy service which allows for deliveries to be made anytime within a 3 day time frame.
- We cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our reasonable control. These may include (without limitation) shortages at source, natural disasters and restraints or delays affecting suppliers or transportation.